TikTok Media Buying Professional
Hello! In Eli Zeta Group, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s trendy and most-loved products accessible to everyone. Launched in Spain in 2016, we have been fully remote with team members in more than 20 countries. We own several branded stores that speak up to 7 languages, selling and shipping worldwide.
Our main markets are the US, Australia and Europe. Our main verticals are Fashion (Women and Men), Kids’ Toys and Home tools. In the last years, after spending several million on media buying, we have partnered with large companies like Meta, Google, Pinterest and TikTok to access dedicated support and preview industry news. We believe in learning from and growing together, sharing our cultural experiences through company-wide discussions and deeper dives into topics.
We also strive to establish fair, merit-based hiring and promotion practices, continually working to help create an inclusive, equitable, and understanding world.Right now we are looking for an ambitious TikTok Media Buying Professional with expertise in DTC field to join our team.
What We Expect:
– 1 year of experience with DTC brands or Digital Marketing Agency
– Managing over $20,000 in monthly spending at a minimum
– Agnostic data-driven approach
– Curiosity and be constantly researching new trends
– Have experience with Project Management software like Monday.com
– Fluent or Native level of English
What you will be doing:
– Campaigns creation, scaling and advanced budget allocation
– Making ongoing A/B tests for creatives and copy
– Understanding, and evaluation of the data on the channels
– Creating media buying strategies
– Improving creative strategy and taking part in brainstorming meetings
What we offer:
– Unlimited growth in a team of passionate and enthusiastic marketers
– Fully remote position with flexible working schedule
– Possibility to receive a bonus based on performance as you grow